What is Telemedicine?
Telemedicine, or telehealth, is the latest technology used for digital therapy sessions for treating substance use disorders and mental health disorders remotely. Banyan Treatment Center is committed to making healthcare more accessible by evolving with new means of communication across the country. Using telemedicine is a new normal these days and is currently used by hundreds of thousands of providers worldwide.
At Banyan, we offer Telemedicine for Inpatient and Outpatient Services. Our telemedicine health service is a HIPAA compliant video conferencing system that allows patients to have one-on-one video conference-based visits with their therapists and supporting staff.
What are the benefits of telemedicine?
- Case management services
- Support from staff for continued care and evaluation
- Individual counseling
- Family counseling
- Addiction education
- Intervention services
Our telemedicine treatment for substance abuse and mental health treatment at Banyan includes:
- Free biopsychosocial assessment upon admission
- Services offered on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursdays
- Operating telemedicine sessions from 6pm-9pm EST
What is needed to connect to my therapist via telemedicine?
- A cell phone or laptop with a camera to operate Zoom software in which you can download for free from your web browser
- Internet access to connect the application
- Log in credentials provided by your therapist who will assist you with connecting
Most Insurance Plans Accepted
At Banyan Treatment Center our goal is to make sure that anyone who needs treatment from drug and alcohol addiction are able to get the help needed to assist them on the road to recovery. If you don't have insurance contact us to inquire about alternate methods regarding treatment for yourself or a loved one.