Our Sebring drug rehab and mental health facility offers an inpatient level of care for treating disorders like depression, anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), and more. Clients receiving mental health residential treatment live at the facility for the duration of their programs so they may recover and heal without distractions. This program is best suited for individuals with acute mental health disorders who require daily support and care to recover and prevent self-harm. If you or a loved one needs help with mental illness, our Florida mental health residential programs can help.
What Is Mental Health Residential Treatment?
Residential mental health treatment is the most intensive level of care for treating mental health disorders. Clients reside at the facility, where they not only go about daily life in a supportive environment with other peers but also receive constant support and guidance from our specialized doctors, therapists, and other mental health experts.
Staff members are available 24/7 in residential care, yet this is much more comfortable than a treatment requiring hospitalization, as the environment is peaceful and homelike. Mental health residential treatment centers like ours focus on the holistic approach to healing and provide the time needed to do so.
Our inpatient mental health treatment is available to men and men and women ages 18 and older who are looking to receive healing in a supportive and positive environment. Treatment addresses more than just one kind of disorder and may be the best choice for those who haven’t had success with other forms of care.
Additionally, our residential treatment for mental health is available for individuals with disorders like:
- Bipolar disorder
- Dual diagnosis
- Eating disorders
- Mood disorders
- Panic disorder
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Substance use disorders
Residential care for mental illness offers high-quality, long-term support within a structured, homelike environment that contributes to healing and offers a sense of community. Residential facilities also provide security and restricted access to ensure the safety of our patients and their accepted visitors. The ultimate goal of our center is to send clients back home feeling better, equipped with the right tools to sustain their recovery, and reunite them with their loved ones.
What Our Residential Mental Health Facility Offers
Inpatient care also focuses on stabilizing a person physically with medical care and stabilizing them mentally with talk therapy. Many choose mental health residential treatment not just for the environment but for other benefits, such as:
- Removal from their current situation: Traditional therapy, while it might specifically take place in a counselor’s office and be helpful for some, does not remove the client from their at-home situation. The individual is still surrounded by the people, places, and things that could act as triggers, challenges, or reminders of their mental illness. Residential therapy, however, entirely removes the individual from their environment and offers them a safe and neutral place where they can start over and create healthy and productive habits.
- Various forms of psychotherapy: Our Sebring, FL, drug rehab offers cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), individual and group therapy, and other forms of therapy programs to serve the client in all areas and prepares them for life after treatment. Therapy sessions may focus on relevant topics like emotional regulation, “relapse” prevention, coping mechanisms, and more.
- 24/7 care: While certain mental health disorders do not endanger the life of the client, others do pose a threat to the person’s safety. Our inpatient mental health facility provides a safe space with constant supervision for those who require continual medical assistance.
- Support during and after treatment: Those who go through residential treatment for mental health go through the program with others who are also in recovery. This developed sense of community can be incredibly helpful both during and after the program. During the time they’re onsite, clients can process their experiences together, and after they leave, they have a support group in which they can continue to connect with others in the same stage of recovery. This creates a very strong, special bond.
In addition to individual care, our facility also offers benefits to the spouses, parents, and children of our patients. We understand that mental illness can impact the entire family and that patients require a strong support system in recovery. For this reason, we offer individual therapy sessions where loved ones can heal, as well as group sessions where the patient’s loved ones can work with the individual to recover.
Get Inpatient Mental Health Care Now
No matter what your story or experiences are, there is a level of care offered at our drug rehab in Sebring, FL, guaranteed to offer you the treatment you need. Whether that means weekly meetings with a therapist or time spent in a facility, recovery from mental illness is possible.