Virtual Drug Rehabilitation for Addictions
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and the ever-changing nature of healthcare, Banyan rehab locations now offer virtual drug rehabilitation to help people with substance use disorders recover. By way of these cutting-edge services, our specialists are able to offer addiction and behavioral health services via video teleconference, telephone, and secure online chatting. This makes it easier than ever for clients to engage with our specialists whenever and wherever. If you’re interested in our online rehab, keep reading to learn more about the substance use disorders we can treat with telehealth.
Benefits of Telehealth Addiction Treatment
Our Banyan Telehealth program is deeply committed to client safety. Our easy-to-use digital platforms are rooted in scientific evidence demonstrating the efficacy of delivering telehealth drug treatment and behavioral health services via virtual platforms. This program allows clients to receive the care they need from the comfort of their homes and regardless of roadblocks that may make inpatient care inconvenient.
Some major benefits of virtual drug rehabilitation include:
- Safety: In response to the recent pandemic, our addiction treatment facilities have placed additional safety measures for our clients and staff. Our telehealth program is one of many safety features we’ve set in place, as remote sessions allow for the avoidance of exposure risk not just for COVID-19 but other illnesses and sicknesses, as well.
- Security: Our HIPAA-compliant platform exceeds telehealth security standards, so clients can rest assured knowing that any sessions or care they partake in and receive via our virtual rehab is confidential. All clients’ private information is encrypted to ensure complete privacy.
- Access to our team: In other facilities or treatment settings, clients do not have access to their treatment teams unless they’re at the facility. However, clients in our online drug rehab have access to our team no matter where they are, as they can reach out via online chat and telephone. This can potentially reduce the risk of relapse and offer continuous support as clients go through the challenging transition into sobriety.
Our Virtual Rehab Programs for Addiction: What We Treat
With millions of Americans battling drug and alcohol use disorders, there’s no single way to treat addiction. Our virtual drug rehabilitation centers are committed to aiding people all over the country in recovering from all types of disorders by offering them not only inpatient and outpatient care but also virtual IOP services.
Our locations offer multiple types of telehealth for addiction, which are individualized according to substance, including:
- Alcohol Addiction Treatment
- Benzodiazepine Addiction Treatment
- Cocaine Addiction Treatment
- Heroin Addiction Treatment
- Methamphetamine Addiction Treatment
- Opioid Addiction Treatment
- Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment
Our virtual rehab programs are effective when used as a supplement to residential services like medically assisted detox, as patients often struggle with transitioning to a sober lifestyle after treatment. Additionally, these services are available to adults ages 18 and older of various demographics and backgrounds, including:
- Adults struggling with addiction
- Adults struggling with mental illness
- College students (ages 18 and older)
- Executives and other high-level professionals with addictions or mental illnesses
- First responders
- Pregnant women struggling with addiction and/or mental illness
- Veterans and their families
Our Telehealth Substance Abuse Treatment
Considering the many challenges the nation faced during COVID-19, including a lack of medical attention due to a cancellation of in-person appointments, Banyan Treatment Centers knew we had to change our services to match clients' needs. Thus, we created our telehealth program, and we continue to offer this today.