Biofeedback at Banyan Pompano
As a leader in behavioral health and addiction treatment, Banyan Treatment Centers Pompano is committed to providing comprehensive and effective treatment practices to those struggling with substance abuse. We believe that programming should be structured, yet adaptable to each patient’s needs. By offering such treatment, patients at our substance abuse treatment center in Pompano can learn how to break free from negative thinking and thought patterns and develop healthy life skills.
Experts at Banyan Pompano are trained and licensed in various backgrounds and forms of substance abuse treatment. Our team has the skills necessary to combat every area of addiction and help patients achieve their sobriety goals. Alongside traditional forms of care like cognitive behavioral therapy, patients will have the opportunity to participate in holistic treatment including massages, acupuncture, biofeedback therapy, and more.
What Is Biofeedback?
Because our goal is to offer efficient and quality addiction care to those in need, we continuously incorporate methods that work. Our addiction rehab in Pompano utilizes various forms of substance abuse treatment, one of which is the serenity bed. The serenity bed is a form of biofeedback that’s proven to help in the recovery process. Biofeedback for addiction at Banyan Treatment Centers Pompano is an innovative method that’s been shown to reduce stress, anxiety, withdrawal symptoms, and the risk of early discharge from rehab.
The serenity bed is a vibrational platform made of memory foam that targets the patient’s auditory and visual senses. This biofeedback machine is specifically an audio and visual delivery system that’s used to help patients relax and feel as comfortable as possible while they’re in one of our substance abuse programs.
The audio and visual functions included in our biofeedback treatment for addiction include:
- Music therapy that’s created through binaural beats and healing frequencies
- Binaural beats, a form of Soundwave Therapy that induces a theta level meditative state
- Low-frequency vibrations that trigger a natural response of relaxation
- Heart rhythm patterns that synchronize with the body and promote relaxation
- Mindfulness developed through guided meditations and positive affirmations
The concept behind the biofeedback treatment at Banyan Pompano is to help alleviate the stress and negative thoughts that a patient may be experiencing during their recovery. Addiction treatment can be mentally and physically stressful, but with biofeedback, we can help to alleviate patients’ stress and make the process smoother. A meditative state is induced through guided imagery and sound therapy to address the underlying issues of substance abuse, such as anxiety and depression. Once the patient has relaxed, positive affirmations are played to motivate and encourage them. These combined methods work together to assist patients in combating negative thoughts and behavioral patterns that influence their addictions and co-occurring disorders. Whether they’re receiving treatment for a specific substance abuse disorder or undergoing dual diagnosis treatment, patients can benefit from our biofeedback therapy.
Benefits of Biofeedback Therapy for Addiction
Our patients have experienced great relief from the array of special programs offered at Banyan Treatment Centers in Pompano, including the serenity bed. While our more traditional therapy programs offer patients individualized support that’s crucial to their recovery, our unique programs and therapies offer additional avenues of treatment.
There are several benefits of biofeedback for substance abuse, including:
- Alleviating withdrawal symptoms: Biofeedback is shown to reduce the anxiety and fear associated with detox treatment. It also mitigates symptoms like body aches and cravings that can make the recovery process more challenging. Additionally, the serenity bed can also improve sleep, which is something that most detox patients have trouble with.
- Crisis intervention: The serenity bed in biofeedback is also helpful for patients who become overwhelmed or anxious during their treatment. The relaxation induced by the vibrations and sound therapy makes the individual feel safe, comfortable, and at ease.
- Reduced chances of premature discharge: Whether it’s from detox or addiction treatment itself, some patients struggle. This can cause them to want to discharge before they’ve completed their rehab program. The relaxation method incorporated in biofeedback for drug dependence and alcoholism has been shown to reduce the chances of premature discharge.
- Trauma: Biofeedback has also been known to aid patients who have experienced trauma. The combination of guided imagery and music therapy assists the individual in developing healthy coping mechanisms.
Biofeedback For Alcoholism and Drug Addiction at Banyan Pompano
From the minute you call us, to the moment you complete your treatment and beyond, our team at Banyan Pompano will be there to guide you through every step of the way. Regardless of the circumstances, the experts at our Pompano rehab center are committed to helping you find and complete a rehab program that meets your needs.
Other Treatment Options
Banyan I'd like say that is the best rehab place for everyone to go the staff great the exactly..care nd show tender care love about anyone's situation they understand they feed use well pastor Mike nd the whole staff is wonderful I miss you guys nd staff 💙 so muchAngelo T.
Great experience. Staff was incredibleAnne Marie W.
I absolutely loved it here. I had no idea what to expect but it was truly everything they said to me on the phone. Thank you again!!!Carlie L.
Stuff is amazing! The clinical director Wayne is absolutely awesome. I'm eternally grateful 🙏Eric l.
Marrissa,Patty and Diane were the best!There's alot if time in group but again I enjoyed the therapist and the opportunity to learn about others and share about myself.Kaylee B.
Great experience. I'm still clean and sober. 63 days today. Would recommend Banyan at clear Brook with high regards. Thank you all. Life couldn't be better ....Kevin Apthorp S.
Banyan Palm Springs changed my life! I think about therapist Jen and Charlie a lot- Their wisdom has stayed with me.C C.
A family member is currently being treated at Banyan Philadelphia & I am absolutely thrilled with their professionalism, attention to detail, communication to the family, thoroughness, & most importantly the excellent care that they provide to their patients.Chris R.
Most Insurance Plans Accepted
At Banyan Pompano Detox, our goal is to make sure that anyone who needs treatment from drug and alcohol addiction is able to get the help needed to assist them on the road to recovery. If you don't have insurance contact us to inquire about alternate methods regarding treatment for yourself or a loved one.