Anyone who needs support transitioning from residential addiction treatment or requires more intensive services than those offered in traditional outpatient programs will benefit from a partial hospitalization program. Our Delaware drug rehab offers a partial hospitalization program for Veterans that is designed to help Veterans transition to a sober lifestyle after receiving inpatient care. The program is offered several hours daily, three to five days a week. Clients participate in scheduled treatment sessions during the day and can return home at night. This offers a flexible and realistic way for clients to become accustomed to a sober lifestyle while receiving the support they need.
What Does PHP Stand For in Rehab?
In rehab, PHP stands for ‘partial hospitalization program,’ a type of addiction and mental health program that offers flexible care. When a person decides to seek substance abuse treatment, navigating the various levels of addiction care can be difficult.
The first step in starting treatment at our Delaware rehab center is a clinical evaluation to determine the severity of the person’s condition and how intense their care should be. When it comes to PHP rehab programs, they’re designed for people who meet the following criteria:
- Difficulty functioning at work, school, or other occupations
- Not at risk of harming self or others
- Medically stable
- Has a support system at home
- Motivated to participate in treatment
- Has co-occurring substance use and mental health disorder
A typical day consists of individual and group therapy, psychoeducational groups, skill-building practice, and periodic evaluations to track the person’s progress. If medication is required, clients will meet with a staff psychiatrist for medication management.
Family therapy is also offered at our Veterans Partial Hospitalization Program to help clients mend broken relationships. Having a strong support system at home is crucial for long-term recovery, as the people in our lives can keep clients accountable and on track.
What Are the Benefits of PHP Drug Rehab?
There are various ways that PHP rehab programs can benefit Veterans in addiction recovery:
- Access to individual and group therapy: During PHP, clients work with their therapist individually as well as in a group setting. They’ll learn about their addiction and mental health needs and how to best cope with their symptoms.
- Intense yet flexible treatment: PHP is a more significant program than traditional outpatient treatment. During PHP treatment, clients spend more time engaging in treatment therapies – such as cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) - giving them the guidance to get through treatment and transition to a sober life.
- Daily support from professionals: Because clients spend a good amount of time in treatment for substance use disorders, they have a range of professionals they can talk to every day. In this way, we can offer clients a unique addiction treatment experience that meets all of their needs.
- Highly effective outpatient care: Partial hospitalization program is a step down from residential treatment. PHP programs can work well for those who require or want intense therapy to help them overcome addiction while living at home and connecting with loved ones daily.
Our Veterans PHP is designed for short-term care. The goal is to help clients improve enough to be transferred to a lower level of care, such as outpatient or intensive outpatient care.
Our addiction treatment and detox in Delaware can make recovery possible. Starting with a clinical assessment to treating withdrawals to individual and group therapy, our facility offers everything clients will need to achieve long-term sobriety.
For more information about our partial hospitalization rehab program for Veterans or other forms of addiction treatment, contact Banyan Treatment Centers Delaware today.
Other Treatment Options
Banyan I'd like say that is the best rehab place for everyone to go the staff great the exactly..care nd show tender care love about anyone's situation they understand they feed use well pastor Mike nd the whole staff is wonderful I miss you guys nd staff 💙 so muchAngelo T.
Great experience. Staff was incredibleAnne Marie W.
I absolutely loved it here. I had no idea what to expect but it was truly everything they said to me on the phone. Thank you again!!!Carlie L.
Stuff is amazing! The clinical director Wayne is absolutely awesome. I'm eternally grateful 🙏Eric l.
Marrissa,Patty and Diane were the best!There's alot if time in group but again I enjoyed the therapist and the opportunity to learn about others and share about myself.Kaylee B.
Great experience. I'm still clean and sober. 63 days today. Would recommend Banyan at clear Brook with high regards. Thank you all. Life couldn't be better ....Kevin Apthorp S.
Banyan Palm Springs changed my life! I think about therapist Jen and Charlie a lot- Their wisdom has stayed with me.C C.
A family member is currently being treated at Banyan Philadelphia & I am absolutely thrilled with their professionalism, attention to detail, communication to the family, thoroughness, & most importantly the excellent care that they provide to their patients.Chris R.
Most Insurance Plans Accepted
At Banyan Treatment Centers, our goal is to make sure that anyone who needs treatment from drug and alcohol addiction are able to get the help needed to assist them on the road to recovery. If you don't have insurance contact us to inquire about alternate methods regarding treatment for yourself or a loved one.